Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For your reading pleasure...

As promised, a non-negative post. :P

I've been walking for about 20-50 min. at lunch time and I feel like my pants are fitting looser. I haven't weighted myself. I hate weighing myself because I get obsessive about it, so I won't for awhile.

And I stopped beating myself up on days I don't walk. Then I get depressed and pot and don't walk. Taking the pressure off myself makes me more inclined to walk.

Playlist #1 (incomplete): For you, Derek...
Fluke - Absurd, Atomic Bomb, Slid
Armin van Buuren - Wall of Sound
Bitter:Sweet - The Mating Game
The Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun, Galaxy Bounce
Collective Soul - Heavy
The Crystal Method - Starting Over, Comin' Back, Keep Hope Alive
Daft Punk - Around the World, Da Funk
Delerium - Terra Firma
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now, Illuminati
Fauxliage - All the World
Deadmau5 - Not Alone
Imogen Heap - Loose Ends
Jem - Down to Earth
Karelia - Lift Me Up
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, Just Dance
Linkin Park - New Divide
Lords of Acid - The Most Wonderful Girl, The Real Thing
Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps, Unfinished Sympathy
Morgan Page - The Longest Road, Fight for You
Paul Oakenfold - Faster Kill Pussycat
Plumb - Damaged
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up, Firestarter, Voodoo People
Propellerheads - History Repeating
Royksopp - This Must Be it
Supreme Beings of Leisure - Good
Tiesto - Do You Feel Me

1 comment:

  1. well..not a completely non-negative blog (i get depressed..its a downer) but nice list though..ill post a recent list of Flip d goodies on flip d's blog...tell all your friends to follow my blog..they will love it!..ahha

    ReplyDelete