Some things I jotted down while attending the conference. Parentheses are how far along I am in each item.
1. Give up all those library books for now. Read a serious, study book before reading one of my fluffy fiction books. (I have done this and started Caroline Myss's Sacred Contracts but have gotten side tracked temporarily by the new release Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning. That will take me 3-4 days and then I will go back to Sacred Contracts.)
2. From Orion, "Own your Spirit or someone else will." Keep this in mind in all my dealings and deciding what areas of my life I will pour my Spirit into. (Work in progress.)
3. Do daily journaling instead of waiting for a crisis to write about it. That includes blogging. And it will help me become more fluent in writing creatively. (I have to work on this.)
4. Find an online creative writing course and sign up for it. (I still have to do this. I know Edu2go has such classes.)
5. Work on a presentation for Pantheacon next year. I have an idea and want to put into practice some things this year as a test run, but I would really like to present at the conference again next year. Going to the Challenges of a High Priest/ess and Circle Repair workshops gave me ideas. (I have starting outlining the points and what I want to work on this year.)
6. Remember my pledge to the Morrigan and find ways to exercise it.
7. Work on integrating family traditions, make a family/ancestor altar in the living room. (Have start this. Cleared and cleaned the top of the entertainment center. Made a corn dolly for Imbolc. Added photos of departed kin.)
No comments:
Post a Comment